Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Paul K. Benjamin
415.480.4009 - paul@pkbvisions.com

Digital Photo Restoration

I have added a new service to my portfolio, digital scanning photo restoration. While this may never be needed as we all take and store pictures in digital form, so many people we all know have older prints that have seen better days (like the one below). My solution is simple, I will bring my equipment (if you are local to San Francisco) and scan your aged/damaged photo. Then I will restore your photo at my off-site studio. A before and after image will be emailed to you for review and once approval is granted, a high quality print will be mailed to you. This is a great service to help you to save those priceless memories and breath new life into some tired images. Please contact me directly at 415.290.8181 if you need any more information.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice restoration work :-)

Recent Work

Contact

Paul K. Benjamin
415.480.4009
paul@pkbvisions.com