Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Paul K. Benjamin
415.480.4009 - paul@pkbvisions.com

Cafe Destijl

During one of my searches for a great Cappuccino, I came across Cafe Destijl, at 1 Union @ Front in San Francisco's Embarcadero waterfront district. This is a true hidden jewel of the City. For the record, it is not that hidden...since it always happens to be full of great, trendy, and professional patrons. Not only did I find my great Capp, I had one of the best panini sandwiches ever. The owner, Freddy, always has an inviting smile on his face and he makes you feel like you are family when you approach his angular architecture inspired counter. If you are ever in the area, you need to visit Cafe Destijl!







0 comments:

Recent Work

Contact

Paul K. Benjamin
415.480.4009
paul@pkbvisions.com