Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Paul K. Benjamin
415.480.4009 - paul@pkbvisions.com

Gabby & Sophanna | Financial District E-Session

Gabby & Sophanna are AWESOME! I love it when the client lets me have free reign over the photo shoot... the only guidance they gave me was that they did not want to have photos that looked touristy. This loving couple were born, raised, and still live in San Francisco, something rare that I have the pleasure in taking pride in also. For their shoot, I wanted to go some place that was quintessentially SF...from the fringe of Chinatown to deep into the Financial District, we found some great spots to capture memories together. We ended up on the roof top of their church in the Tenderloin... a very special spot for all three of us :-) Thanks for a wonderful day and I look forward to seeing you this August for the big day!!

Enjoy:












0 comments:

Recent Work

Contact

Paul K. Benjamin
415.480.4009
paul@pkbvisions.com