Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Paul K. Benjamin
415.480.4009 - paul@pkbvisions.com

Playing with Light

So I am trying to expand my horizon... like my buddy Jason Lee... using some lighting techniques. I was playing with my iPhone and found a great app on there that acts like a really bright white (or any color really) light that gives a really nice soft illumination. I also played with a speedlight to see what the differences would like... I am looking forward to learning more about lighting and am always open to pointers... Thanks!

Image above is lit with iPhone (green)
Image above is lit with iPhone light (white)
Image above is with SB-900 strobe, 1/128th fired three times
Image above with SB-900, fired twice at 1/128th
Image above with iPhone light (red)

0 comments:

Recent Work

Contact

Paul K. Benjamin
415.480.4009
paul@pkbvisions.com