Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Paul K. Benjamin
415.480.4009 - paul@pkbvisions.com

Fogless Bridge

It is so rare that you can actually see the Golden Gate Bridge at night time...it is even more rare that the sky is full of diamond like stars at the same time. Well, tonight was that night...and even though I am knee deep in other projects, I had to grab the camera and head out to shoot. As you may already know, I try to capture the 'not-so-obvious' beauty that exists in my photos...but this time I had to just take classic tourist shots of the Bridge. I was so taken by the beauty of it's grace and steady glow. The reality is that this international icon needs to be photographed in all its glory. Please enjoy...and if you happen to live in San Francisco, tonight is the night to be outdoors.







1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these shots!

Recent Work

Contact

Paul K. Benjamin
415.480.4009
paul@pkbvisions.com