Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Paul K. Benjamin
415.480.4009 - paul@pkbvisions.com

Arizona

This past weekend, my Wife and I went to sunny Arizona to celebrate her sister's birthday. We all had a great time and I was able to pull away from the partying to snap some shots. Our last full day there had the most familiar weather...it was overcast and about 80 degrees...perfect for the SF natives! I must comment on the scenery though, just like in the photos from my trip to Missouri last month, the skies have the most dramatic clouds that seem to go on forever. I hope you enjoy these photos, if you ever have a chance to go out to the Arizona area please do and take your camera...you will not be let down. For more photos please click here.







Did you know that AZ is one of our countries leading agricultural states...offering us corn, cotton, lettuce and more...I honestly had no idea that anything could thrive in the dessert!


This is a cotton field...the plants look just like a rose bush with cotton balls attached...really amazing.

0 comments: